The Bachelor of Arts and Communication program is designed to provide students a comprehensive view and understanding of the role of media and communication in the society.
- To apply communication theories, models, principles, practices, and tools in development work.
- To engage in lifelong learning and understanding of the need to keep abreast of the developments in the field and practice of communication.
- To produce professionals with functional lifelong skills in communication who can effectively communicate in oral, written, virtual and other mediated communication processes in response to the challenges of a technologically-driven and globally competitive environment.
- To generate new knowledge in research and development projects and participate in various types of employment, development activities, and public discourses particularly in response to the needs of the communities
- CONTENT WRITER
- GRAPHICS ARTIST
- GRAPHICS EDITOR
- LAYOUT ARTIST
- LAYOUT EDITOR
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- MEDIA PRACTITIONER
- DIGITAL MARKETER
- MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
- PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- ADVERTISING AGENT
ESSENTIAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Practicum or Hands-on Activity
- Seminars and Technical Trainings