The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BSEntrep) Course prepares individual to start and manage their own business. It aims to develop entrepreneurs who are motivated and knowledgeable in identifying opportunities, developing and preparing business plans and actually starting and managing a business.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP (BSEntrep)
- To cultivate the “Entrepreneurial” spirit among students.
- To develop the managerial skills, knowledge, and creativity of the students
- To develop the research capability of students which will guide them in the preparation of feasibility studies business proposals, among others.
- To train them in attaining productivity.
- To promote the role being played by small and medium scale businesses in the acceleration of the country’s economic progress.
- To establish network and linkages with business firms, government agencies, NGO’s, and other organizations.
- To harness their leadership skills through extra-curricular activities anchored on activities of the Young Entrepreneurs Society student organization.
- To inculcate in them patriotism, honesty, integrity, social responsibility, and other positive virtues.
Three to five years after graduation, the students should be able to:
- Practice the entrepreneurship discipline within community accepted standards
- Engage in life-long learning activities such as pursuing graduate studies or participating in various skills enhancement training and workshops
- Engage in professional/consultancy services, such as participation in professional society, and community service.
- Exhibit leadership in their chosen field in business and in other community related endeavors.
By the time of graduation, students will have the:
- Ability to identify the importance of acquiring entrepreneurial behavior.
- Ability to identify and select business opportunities in the environment.
- Ability to conceptualize a viable business plan.
- Ability to develop a business plan.
- Ability to implement a business plan
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to establish network and linkages with business firms, government agencies, NGO’s, and other organizations.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Recognition to engage in life-long learning.
List of Schools that offer Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship Course:
- ACTS Computer College – Sta. Cruz, Laguna